Are You Ready for a Grand Adventure? Is It Time to Step Up Your Coaching Game?
You know that coaching adds to your life and helps you take on the world in your own unique way each day. Whether you are solo or part of an organization, you know the importance of showing up fully for your clients.
Being mentored can enhance your experience and as well as your clients. You know the coaching basics, and at times, you sense you could be more confident and generate greater value with your clients.
With Sandra Jones, PCC as Your Mentor, You Will:
- Learn what you naturally bring to coaching that makes your coaching unique, and cultivate it.
- Enjoy renewing your love of coaching and experience the enlivening impact doing so will have on YOU and YOUR CLIENTS.
- Take yourself to your next level with International Coach Federation (ICF) Competencies and Markers. (ICF website)
- Guide your clients to shift their relationship to their issue(s) which provides leverage and greater ease in resolving their own challenges.
- Tap into your body, mind, and spirit as you engage in the Art, Science and Heart of coaching.
You Have Two Options for Working with Me as Your Mentor:
3 hours of mentor coaching plus a one-hour design session $800
- Your design session will provide additional clarity on your coaching strengths and how they contribute to your comfort and marketing edge as a coach. You will create a short empowering statement that illustrates the breakthrough that you seek and taps into the energy to make it happen.
During the following three sessions you will:
- Deepen your understanding and skill when applying the Competencies and Markers.
- Review two of your previous client recordings and transcripts.
- Receive two detailed reports of how you demonstrated the competencies and Markers. Focus will be on your strengths and your areas of growth as a coach.
- Receive credit for 3 hours of mentoring useable in renewing an ICF certificate.
Note: Preferable timeframe is over a two-month time period.
Group Mentoring $1,250
As a small group we will meet 10 times for 90 minutes over a 5-month period on Zoom (an online video conferencing tool). You also will have three 1-hour, one-on-one mentoring sessions with me. As we begin you will:
- Create a short empowering statement that illustrates the breakthrough you seek and taps into the energy to make it happen.
- Focus on your strengths and how they contribute to your comfort and marketing edge as a coach.
- Deepen your understanding of and skill with the ICF Competencies and Markers.
- Have opportunities to coach or be coached by one of your fellow participants.
- Get feedback from the group and from me.
- Use your one-on-one sessions to review one of your personal recordings and transcripts of you coaching a client.
- After the one-on-one calls, receive a written detailed report of how you demonstrated the Competencies and Markers. Focus will be on your strengths and your areas of growth as a coach.
- During your one-on-ones you will also coach me to deepen your courage and stretch your flexibility.
- Receive credit for 10 hours of mentoring useable in earning or renewing an ICF certificate.
A bonus of working with a group is that you gain added insights and energy from working together.
You will witness your increasing confidence and competency session by session. Contact Sandra Jones to learn more.
Note: Group size 3-6. Three-person minimum
Two Upcoming Mentoring Groups
Dates and Time:
Tuesdays Bi-Weekly – 1.5 hour Zoom webinars
April 2 – August 6, 2019 – 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. PST
Tuesdays Bi-Weekly – 1.5 hour Zoom webinars
Sept 3 – Jan 7, 2019-2020 – 9:00 –10:30 a.m. PST
Add Depth, Expertise and Insight to Your Coaching
Take the EQ BONUS PATHWAY to deepen your emotional intelligence by taking and applying the LIA EQ Profile.* Use knowledge gained from your profile to deepen your understanding of your own emotional landscape as well as your clients. This process will unlock doors that have been a barrier in the past as you discover how you and your client relate to others, experience compassion, regulate emotions, etc.
Choosing this EQ BONUS PATHWAY, you will have two additional personal sessions (90 min and 60 min) to cover this material and help you integrate into your thinking and skill sets the knowledge and insights the process provides. Contact Sandra Jones to learn more.
WHY AM I A MENTOR COACH?
I began mentoring coaches as soon as the first competencies were outlined by ICF. Firsthand, I saw what a difference it made to give coaches a clearer picture of what skills they needed and how to acquire them made! At that time I was on the faculty of a coaching school that is now Invite Change. In 2005 I became a credentialed mentor, and ever since I have been mentoring students, new coaches and seasoned coaches wanting to polish their craft.
To become the best coach you can be, contact Sandra Jones to discuss one-on-one mentoring or when the next mentor group starts.