Welcome to the Grand Adventure of Being the Best Coach You Can Be!
You know that coaching adds to your life and helps you take on the world in your own unique way each day. Whether you are solo or part of an organization, you know the importance of showing up fully for your clients.
Being mentored can enhance your experience and as well as your clients. You know the coaching basics, and at times, you sense you could be more confident and generate greater value with your clients.
Benefits of Working With Sandra Jones as YOUR Mentor:
- Take yourself to the next level with International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Competencies and Markers. (ICF website)
- Become more skillful at going deeper to help your clients remove blocks and access greater freedom with whatever their challenges might be.
- Have fun as you renew your love of coaching and experience the enlivening impact doing so can have on YOU and YOUR CLIENTS as you help them create breakthroughs in their lives.
- Learn more about what you uniquely bring to your coaching so that you can cultivate it.
- Use your body, mind and spirit as you engage in the Art, Science and Heart* of coaching.
You Have Two Options for Working with Me as Your Mentor:
Working One-on-One we will have ten one-hour sessions via Zoom or on the phone over a three-month period. As we begin to work together we will:
- Create a short powerful description of the coach you would like to be and some of the steps you sense will help you become that coach.
- Review recordings and transcripts of you coaching clients using the ICF Markers as a framework.
- Review the detailed Marker-by-Marker reports I prepare for you from my observation of your coaching.
- Focus on the strengths you demonstrate in each recording and your areas for growth
- Discern your Signature Expression* as a coach.
Use of other templates and exercises will help you strengthen specific skills such as Creating the Agreement, powerful questions, direct communication, etc. You will coach me to deepen your courage and stretch your flexibility.
Together we will witness your increasing confidence and competency session by session. Contact Sandra Jones to learn more.
As part of a Small Group you will meet with me 10 times for 90 minutes over a 5 month period on Zoom. You also will have three one-hour one-on-one mentoring sessions with me. As we begin you will:
- Create a short empowering description of the coach you intend to be and some of the steps that will help you become that coach.
- Deepen your understanding of and skill with applying the Competencies and Markers.
- Have an opportunity to step up once or more to coach or be coached by one of your fellow participants.
- Get feedback from the group and from me.
- Use your one-on-one sessions to review one or two of your personal recordings and transcripts of you coaching a client.
- Receive a written detailed report of how you demonstrated the competencies and Markers. Focus will be on your strengths and your areas of growth as a coach.
A bonus of working with a group is that you gain added insights and energy from working together.
Other tools we will use are templates and exercises to help you strengthen skills such as Creating the Agreement, powerful questions, direct communication, etc. You will coach me, also, to deepen your courage and stretch your flexibility. We will all get to witness your increasing confidence and competency session by session. Contact Sandra Jones to learn more.
Add Depth, Expertise and Insight to Your Coaching
Take the EQ BONUS PATHWAY to deepen your emotional intelligence by taking and applying the LIA EQ Profile.* Use knowledge gained from your profile to deepen your understanding of your own emotional landscape as well as your clients. This process will unlock doors that have been a barrier in the past as you discover how you and your client relate to others, experience compassion, regulate emotions, etc.
Choosing this EQ BONUS PATHWAY, you will have two additional personal sessions (90 min and 60 min) to cover this material and help you integrate into your thinking and skill sets the knowledge and insights the process provides. Contact Sandra Jones to learn more.
WHY AM I A MENTOR COACH?
I began mentoring coaches as soon as the first competencies were outlined by ICF. Firsthand, I saw what a difference it made to give coaches a clearer picture of what skills they needed and how to acquire them made! At that time I was on the faculty of a coaching school that is now Invite Change. In 2005 I became a credentialed mentor, and ever since I have been mentoring students, new coaches and seasoned coaches wanting to polish their craft.
To become the best coach you can be, contact Sandra Jones to discuss one-on-one mentoring or when the next mentor group starts.